5” Robart™ Spring Loaded Correction Mouth Bit
Robart™ Spring Loaded Correction Mouth Bit
New bit design eliminates pinched tongues and cheeks, reducing tension. Internal bushing allows either half of the bit to rotate independently of the other. Each side of the horse can be worked separately as in lifting a shoulder or flexing exercises. Mouths stay closed and calm, horses can concentrate on learning or performing. Spring loaded correction mouth provides great direct contact. Mouth goes solid for the "whoa".
- Great bit for the fine tuning or to put the finishing touches on the well broke horse
- Simple stainless steel cheeks are slightly swept back that decreases response time
- Spring loaded port offers 'give and take' method of reward when poll is flexed
- Stainless steel port with copper inlay
- Each side of the mouthpiece can be worked separately for fine tuning, bending or flexing
- Applies moderate palate pressure until horse responds and flexes at the poll
- Mouthpiece: 5"
- Cheeks: 7 3/4"
- Port: 1 3/4"
- Bit diameter: 9/16"